TODAY’S BEST SELLERS
This week’s best sellers aren’t a huge surprise, but it’s always fun to see what you all like/need the most. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help finding something or want a link for anything at all! I am always here to help!
- It’s no surprise you all loved this romper. It is great to wear now and into fall. I have been styling it with my Target slides you all have and plan to pair it with the lug sole booties as it gets a little cooler. Make sure to check out the SALE stuff too & use code FLASH for extra 50% off today only.
- LABELS… it’s a must with back to school & I am glad you all think so too. Goal: keep up with our things, right? My favorite, and yalls too, are the shoe labels and a close second is the stick-eez clothing labels. Shop & use code EBTS2022 for 20% off for a limited time!.
- This anthropologie top keeps creeping back up the best sellers list. It’s a light and fun colorful top that can be washed and worn many times many ways. I have been doing it with cut off shorts, white jeans, and will look good with dark jeans as it cools down.
- Good GRAVY… yet again, this dress makes it to the best seller list again! It’s literally so dang good, and under $100 so it’s just a no brainer purchase. While this isn’t on sale, be sure to check out all the sale items while you’re there using code SALE30!
- I am often asked what kind of socks to wear with sneakers and I appreciate the inquiry so much. For the love of all things stylish, please do NOT allow your socks to be seen when you’re wearing trendy sneakers. I shared the splurge worthy socks and my go to save version & you all have loved the save version the most. Grab some for yourself and you will thank me!
While I am prepping for next week’s content, tell me… what do you want to see? what can I share with you that would be helpful?