WHO AM I?
-I’m a mom of 3 & proud wife to my college sweetheart. We got engaged on the 50 yard line of the VOLS field and now proudly call Nashville home!
– I’m a teacher at heart. After retirning from the classroom, I enjoy being room mom and serving on our school’s Parents Association.
– I’m a personal stylist for girls of all ages (babies to ladies) & a family photo stylist who believes in showing your family’s personality in your attire
– I wear a lot of hats. I love them all, but that leaves me all over the place most days!
– While many of the hats I mix and match are seen by the world, I am currently spending a lot of time getting to know myself better and living a whole and holy life – a work in progress for sure.
What I'm Known For:
- CEO of the Martin Family (otherwise known as loving mom, wonderful wife and part-time Uber driver)
- Matilda Jane Mix and Max Specialist (aka Trunk Keeper) customizing styling to your personality
- Matilda Jane Team Leader helping busy moms create their own business
- Community volunteer with a great passion for Daystar Counseling Ministries, Camp Wonderfully Made, Vanderbilt Children's Hospital and my children's school