How I Got Started as a Mix & Match Stylist.
After I had my 1st child I started “staying at home” with her and while I love her dearly, I needed a little something for ME. A reason to get out of the house, a way to get some spending money that didn’t take away from our family’s budget, a way to use my brain differently. The opportunity to join the Matilda Jane family came at the perfect time for me to start a little “side gig.”
– in home trunk shows/ driving all over Middle TN selling MJC
– team building slowly
– continued in home shows and began to dabble in traveling trunks
– shift to focusing on mixing and matching brands and styles.
*Matilda Jane is the core of my business, but it sure is fun sharing ways I pull in other brands as well to really change the looks to align with the personality of each person and event they are shopping for.
What I'm Known For:
- CEO of the Martin Family (otherwise known as loving mom, wonderful wife and part-time Uber driver)
- Matilda Jane Mix and Max Specialist (aka Trunk Keeper) customizing styling to your personality and budget
- Matilda Jane Team Leader helping busy moms create their own business
- Community volunteer with a great passion for Daystar Counseling Ministries, Camp Wonderfully Made, Vanderbilt Children's Hospital and my children's school